- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The second trailer for Captain America: Civil War was the most viewed trailer on YouTube and Facebook for the third straight week, according to Internet marketing and analytics firm Zefr, which tracks the numbers. Civil War had 11.4 million views for the week and now has racked up more than 96 million cumulative views since its March 10 debut.
The No. 2 entry — Sausage Party: Official Red Band Trailer No. 1 — notched just a bit more than half as many views, recording 6.3 million for the week and 22.9 million cumulative views since its March 14 debut. Sausage Party has performed extremely well for a red band trailer. X-Men: Apocalypse trailer No. 2 (5.2 million/22.5 million) dropped from the second to third spot.
Suicide Squad was the biggest mover of the week, jumping from No. 14 to No. 10. Warner Bros. — Suicide Squad is a DC Universe Warner Bros. movie — held six of the top 10 spots, an unusually strong showing for one studio. New trailers debuted in the Nos. 4-7 spots, with Bridget Jones’s Baby snagging a very respectable 5.1 million views.
See the complete top 10 below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day