- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first teaser for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I was the most-viewed trailer on YouTube for the week ending June 30, according to technology firm Zefr, which monitors the numbers.
The third movie adaptation of Suzanne Collins‘ best-selling YA series, which features Jennifer Lawrence in the lead role, registered 10.6 million views in its debut week.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer No. 2 was the second-most-popular coming attraction with 6.8 million views. The Michael Bay-produced reboot of the classic superhero spoof opens in theaters Aug. 8.
Another new trailer finished in the third spot: Fury, the World War II tank movie with Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf and Logan Lerman. It notched 4.4 million views.
Dracula Untold, also debuting this week, finished at No. 4. The Legendary Pictures reboot of the classic vampire story recorded 2.9 million views.
Rounding out the top 10 were The Interview, The Purge: Anarchy, Into the Storm, The Expendables, Transformers and Dumb and Dumber To.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day