- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The wait is nearly over for Transformers fans.
Paramount has set June 28 as the opening date for Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which will screen exclusively at 3D and IMAX-equipped locations nationwide.
“Michael Bay has created an incredibly engaging and immersive 3D experience with this latest movie, one that will undoubtedly be among the most entertaining movie going experiences of the summer,” said Paramount’s vice chairman Rob Moore. “Providing fans an opportunity to see it early in 3D is a great way to kick off the movie’s opening.”
Those not wanting to see the film in 3-D will have to wait a day, as the movie opens wide from 12 a.m. onwards June 29.
The latest edition of the Transformers franchise stars Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Patrick Dempsey, Kevin Dunn, Julie White with John Malkovich and Frances McDormand. The film was directed by Michael Bay.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Academy Museum of Motion Pictures