- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While plot details are hazy, the story revolves around a female agent who infiltrates an eco-terrorist group. The title of the movie refers to the group’s name.
If a deal comes together, Skarsgard would play the leader of the group who seeks revenge against unethical corporations. Michael Costigan of Scott Free Prods. is producing the movie, which is eyeing a tentative Nashville shoot in October and November.
Fox Searchlight, which released Marling’s Another Earth and is opening Sound of My Voice, will likely distribute the film.
Skarsgard, who stars on Blood as the vampire Eric Northman, has slowly been building a solid feature career. He stars as the villain in Rod Lurie’s Straw Dogs, which opens Sept. 16, as well as Melancholia, the latest pic from Lars von Trier. Also in the can is Universal’s big-budget sci-fi action pic Battleship, set to unspool next summer.
The actor, repped by CAA and Principal Entertainment, is currently shooting the indie drama What Maisie Knew with Julianne Moore.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day