- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rachelle Lefevre is strapping in for some excitement, booking roles in a pair of action movies.
In Down, about a paramilitary takeover of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Lefevre will play the ex-wife of Tatum, a Secret Service agent forced to save the White House.
The movie is shooting in Montreal with Roland Emmerich in the director’s chair.
In Homefront, about an ex-DEA agent (Statham) fighting a local drug lord in a small town, Lefevre will play a school psychologist who tries to warn the family about the dangers of living there.
Gary Fleder is directing the movie, which begins shooting Oct. 1 in New Orleans.
Lefevre, best known for her work in 2008’s Twilight, appeared in Barney’s Version and recently finished shooting Pawn Shop Chronicles opposite Matt Dillon.
The actress, repped by WME, Pearl Hanan Management and Stone Meyer, just wrapped voicing the female lead opposite Christopher Plummer in the animated feature Sarila, which is set for a spring release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sir Anthony Hopkins