- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dracula and The Wolf Man are about to haunt an Austin art gallery.
The Mondo Gallery is hosting Universal Studio’s classic monsters Jan. 19 through Jan. 27, and Heat Vision has an exclusive look at some of the art that will be on display.
“Ever since our original Universal Studios’ Monsters show in 2012, we always knew we’d love to revisit it with a handful of fresh, new posters,” said Mitch Putnam, Mondo creative director, in a statement. “We’ve got a bunch of our favorite artists tackling some of the most thrilling films of all time, so this one is kind of a dream come true.”
Here’s the lineup of artists contributing work that was inspired by the monsters that rose to prominence through films made in the 1920s through 1950s: Jonathan Burton, Sam Wolfe Connelly, Francesco Francavilla, Ken Garduno, Brandon Holt, Matthew Peak, Phantom City Creative, Eric Powell, Gary Pullin, Greg Ruth, Jessica Seamans, Stan & Vince, Ken Taylor, Matt Ryan Tobin and Bruce White.
Mondo Gallery is located at 4115 Guadalupe St. in Austin. Check out more of the art:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day