- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Universal Pictures has picked up No Hearts Club, a romantic comedy pitch from actor Ben Schwartz.
The logline is being kept under wraps but it is described as a rom-com from the male perspective.
Universal’s Maradith Frenkel will oversee the project for the studio. Imagine’s Kim Roth is exec producing.
Even though he’s enjoying a successful acting career, Schwartz has a thriving business as a writer. He previously sold a pitch to Universal with Imagine producing titled Would You Rather and his Soapdish remake El Feugo Caliente was on the 2011 Blacklist and is set up at Paramount. He also worked on the 84th Academy Awards. He has also penned three books.
Schwartz is repped by WME, Tom Sawyer Entertainment, and Ginsburg Daniels LLP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight
Sir Anthony Hopkins