- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Uriah Shelton, who can currently be seen in Hulu’s John Green adaptation Looking for Alaska, has joined Kathryn Newton and Vince Vaughn in the upcoming Blumhouse body swap movie.
The horror pic from Happy Death Day filmmaker Christopher Landon centers on a young girl (Newton) who swaps bodies with a deranged serial killer and discovers she has less than 24 hours before the change becomes permanent.
Shelton will play Booker, the movie’s love interest.
Landon co-wrote the screenplay with Michael Kennedy. Jason Blum will produce in association with Divide/Conquer.
Shelton, whose other credits include Girl Meets World and 13 Reasons Why, is repped by Innovative Artists, Treadwell Entertainment Group and Felker Toczek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Syrian Refugee Sara Mardini on Her Long Swim to Freedom, Netflix’s ‘The Swimmers’ and Her Trial
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Daniel Kaluuya on Creating Spider-Punk and Catching That Surprise Character
‘Vanderpump Rules’ Star Ariana Madix Reveals First Look at Lifetime Movie Role Amid Scandoval Drama