- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
USA Today has joined the Back to the Future craze.
The newspaper will run a wrap on all issues Thursday featuring the exact same headlines and pictures shown on its fictitious page in Back to the Future: Part II.
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 21, 2015
Wednesday marks the exact date Marty McFly travels to from 1985 in the second installment of the series. Dubbed Back to the Future Day, other companies — including Pepsi and Nike — also released products featured in the film.
Pepsi Perfect, featuring the exact same bottle design shown in the Café ‘80s scene from the film, was released in limited edition on Wednesday. The 16.9 oz. bottle — of which only 6,500 were made — retails for $20.15.
Back to the Future distributor Universal also got in on the fun. Earlier this month, the studio released a fake trailer for Jaws 19, as seen in the future when a hologram shark torments Marty.
The tongue-in-cheek trailer promises the 19th installment of the franchise will be even more entertaining than the robotic sharks in Jaws 8 and the space sharks in Jaws 11 and have more heart than Jaws 17: Fifty Scales of Grey.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day