- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NEW DELHI — Film services and VFX group Prime Focus will service leading studio UTV Motion Pictures’ post production, VFX, 3D and other film services following an alliance betwen both companies.
PF will first offer its proprietary View-D process for UTV’s upcoming title Joker.
Other services offered by PF for UTV’s slate of films include visual effects, digital intermediate, sound and lab services, as well as provision of cameras, lenses and more.
PF’s 3D services were recently chosen for Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, and in the past for various 3D titles including The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of Dawn Treader, Clash of the Titans and My Soul to Take.
“We have always had a great working relationship with UTV, and I am excited to take that relationship to the next level with this alliance. UTV Motion Pictures’ slate has been diverse and of very high technical standards. We have the best opportunity to bring out our entire service line up for UTV’s future projects,” PF founder and global CEO Namit Malhotra said.
“We look forward to bringing PF’s creative and technical capabilities to UTV films to help redefine the level of viewing experience for audiences worldwide,” UTVMP CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur added.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day