- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zoey Deutch has been cast in Vincent-N-Roxxy, the crime drama which has Emile Hirsch and Zoe Kravitz attached to star.
Keith Kjarval is producing through his Unified Pictures production banner, in association with Media House Capital.
Hirsch and Kravitz star as a small town loner and a rebellious punk rocker, respectively, who unexpectedly fall in love as they are forced on the run and soon discover violence follows them everywhere.
See more Hollywood’s 100 Favorite Films
Deutch will play the bubbly and tattooed girlfriend of a character played by Emory Cohen (Smash).
Gary Michael Schultz wrote the script and is directing the movie, which will shoot in Baton Rouge, LA, later this month.
Aaron L. Gilbert is executive producer. International sales are being handled by Fortitude International. WME reps the film’s domestic distribution rights.
Deutch, who was one of the stars of Vampire Academy, is currently shooting That’s What I’m Talking About, Richard Linklater‘s first film since Boyhood. She is repped by CAA, Gilbertson Entertainment and Morris Yorn.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day