- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Blumhouse thriller 6 Miranda Drive has added Veep star Matt Walsh to the cast, which also features Kevin Bacon and Radha Mitchell.
The film centers on the Carters, a fun-loving couple, who join the Taylor family on their summer camping vacation to the Grand Canyon. Walsh will play Gary Carter, who’s described as a guy’s guy, quick with a bad joke and a cold beer.
Greg Mclean wrote and will direct 6 Miranda Drive, which is produced by Jason Blum of Blumhouse Productions, Matt Kaplan of Chapter One and Bianca Martino of Emu Creek Pictures. Universal Pictures will distribute the film worldwide as part of its first-look deal with Blumhouse.
A co-founder of the Upright Citizens Brigade, Walsh stars as Mike McLintock, the press secretary to Vice President Selina Meyer, on HBO’s popular series Veep. He’ll next be seen in Warner Bros./New Line’s tornado action film Into the Storm, out Aug. 8.
Walsh, who recently completed his second directorial feature, A Better You, is repped by CAA, Principato Young and Ginsburg-Daniels, LLP.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jon M. Chu