- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Venom: Let There Be Carnage has arrived with its first trailer that dropped Monday — and the preview is intense with some movements of levity.
About three minutes long, the first look at the Sony-Marvel film showcases Eddie Brock’s (Tom Hardy) life with Venom and how they have something of a Seymour-Audrey II Little Shop of Horrors-thing going.
But the trailer takes a dark turn when Cletus Kasady, aka Carnage (Woody Harrelson) enters the picture (with a much better wig from his cameo in the 2018 original film).
Viewers witness Kasady become Carnage in the midst of being executed in prison for his horrendous crimes.
Directed by Andy Serkis, the Columbia Pictures film (in association with Marvel and Tencent Pictures) also stars Michelle Williams, Reid Scott and Naomie Harris. The film is produced by Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, Amy Pascal and Hutch Parker.
Venom: Let There Be Carnage is due in theaters on Sept. 24.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day