- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
More can sometimes be less, as the couple learns in the first trailer for the upcoming rom-com Two Night Stand.
In the comedy, lonely Megan (Analeigh Tipton of Warm Bodies) is eager to put her one-night conquest, Alec (Miles Teller of 2015’s Fantastic Four reboot) in the past, but Mother Nature has other ideas.
After a sudden snowstorm, the two are required to spend far more time together than either had hoped, leading to each dissecting the other’s shortcomings in the bedroom. Nothing awkward about that.
Jessica Szohr (The Internship), Scott Mescudi (aka rapper Kid Cudi) and Leven Rambin (The Hunger Games) co-star. Max Nichols, son of Mike Nichols, makes his directorial debut from a Black List script by Mark Hammer.
Entertainment One releases the film Sept. 26.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day