- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Vin Diesel will receive the “CinemaCon Action Star of the Year Award,” Mitch Neuhauser, managing director of CinemaCon, announced Monday.
The actor will be presented with the special honor at the inaugural “CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards” ceremony March 31 in The Colosseum of Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
The Coca-Cola Company, CinemaCon’s official sponsor, will host the final night gala awards program.
“Since his star-making turn in The Fast and the Furious, Vin Diesel has continued to build an impressive film resume that includes the cult favorite Pitch Black, action-thriller xXx, the science-fiction feature The Chronicles of Riddick, the drama Boiler Room and the comedy The Pacifier,” Neuhauser said in a statement. “With the upcoming all-star reunion in Fast Five, sure to thrill audiences around the world, we are excited to be able to honor him with the ‘CinemaCon Action Star of the Year Award.’”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day