- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Vinessa Shaw has signed with Buchwald, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
She most recently starred in two horror thrillers, 2018’s Family Blood and 2017’s Clinical, which are both available on Netflix. Prior to that, she recurred on the second season of Showtime’s Ray Donovan in 2014 as journalist Kate McPherson, co-starred opposite Michael C. Hall in the 2014 Sundance crime thriller Cold in July and played Jude Law’s wife in Steven Soderbergh’s 2013 ensemble drama Side Effects.
Shaw previously starred opposite Joaquin Phoenix and Gwyneth Paltrow in James Gray’s Two Lovers and appeared opposite Christian Bale and Russell Crowe in James Mangold’s 3:10 to Yuma. Her other credits include Ladybugs, Hocus Pocus, Eyes Wide Shut and The Hills Have Eyes, as well as guest appearances on CBS’ Vegas, A&E’s Those Who Kill and Fox’s House.
Shaw continues to be managed by Ashley Franklin at Thruline.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Thailand’s Pen-ek Ratanaruang Reteams with Christopher Doyle for Culinary Thriller ‘Morte Cucina’ (Exclusive)
‘The Boogeyman’ Director Rob Savage on Stephen King’s Blessing and the Very Good Reason Why Disney Had Him Remove a Toy Lightsaber
Matthew Broderick Reveals Tensions with John Hughes on ‘Ferris Bueller’: “He Was Not Easygoing”