- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Walton Goggins is preparing to face off against Alicia Vikander.
The Justified alum — also of The Hateful Eight and HBO’s Vice Principals — is in final negotiations to join the upcoming Tomb Raider, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Goggins will play the villain of the Roar Uthaug film, which will tell the story of a young and untested Croft fighting to survive her first adventure.
MGM and Warner Bros. are co-producing the pic, with MGM overseeing production. They acquired the rights from GK Films, which had previously purchased the film rights in 2011 from Square Enix Ltd. Graham King is serving as producer.
Goggins‘ upcoming projects also include History’s military drama series Six and Jon Avnet’s drama The Three Christs of Ypsilanti. He is repped by ICM and Darris Hatch Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day