- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first trailer for the Jennifer Aniston-Paul Rudd comedy Wanderlust has hit the web.
In the David Wain-directed feature, Aniston and Rudd — who first appeared together in 1998’s The Object of My Affection — play a married couple, Linda and George, who are forced to go to plan B after George loses his job. “Why are you not at work George?,” Linda inquires when she notices her husband drinking on the couch. “Oh, I got to- .. I uh got fired,” George responds.
PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actresses
With little to no options, they decide to make the move in with relatives living in Georgia — and attempt to get back on their feet. In desperate need to get out of their situation, the pair takes a detour of sorts, landing at a quirky bed and breakfast (aka hippie commune) called Elysium.
“I believe I can fly!,” Linda declares after taking a sip of something that’s not tea. “If you’re going to get literal with an R. Kelly song, do ‘Trapped in the Closet!,’ ” George suggests.
Justin Theroux, Malin Akerman, Ken Marino, Lauren Ambrose and Alan Alda co-star in the R-rated film helmed by the Role Models and Wet Hot American Summer director.
Universal’s Wanderlust lands in theaters Feb. 24, 2012.
Watch the trailer below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day