- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Saving the world is not a one-man job.”
The second trailer for Duncan Jones’ Warcraft has debuted via Facebook, revealing more about the “unstoppable heroes” of the world of Azeroth who stand against an invasion of orc warriors, and the methods they use to defend their way of life: swords, spears and magic spells.
Even as the humans of Azeroth struggle to unite against their common foe, not all orcs are in favor of the conflict — the trailer shows both Paula Patton’s Garona Halforcen and Toby Kebbell’s Durotan siding against their own kind in favor of peace.
Also appearing in the movie are Travis Fimmel as the lead human character, Anduin Lothar, Ben Foster as the mysterious Medivh and Dominic Cooper as King Llane Wrynn. Directed and co-written by Jones (Charles Leavitt also worked on the screenplay), Warcraft will be released June 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day