- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ahead of the 2021 Oscars, this year’s nominees and presenters are walking the red carpet outside of the ceremony’s primary venue of Los Angeles’ Union Station.
A few media outlets are stationed along the carpet, including the ABC-owned TV stations, which are airing their own preshow in 86 markets and across 20 countries.
ABC7 Los Angeles’ George Pennacchio is hosting On the Red Carpet at the Oscars 2021, with WABC-TV New York entertainment reporter Sandy Kenyon sharing his predictions for this year’s winners.
The preshow will also feature correspondents Karl Schmid, Roshumba Williams, Tony Cabrera, Rachel Brown, Jovana Lara, Veronica Miracle and Jory Rand from multiple locations throughout Los Angeles.
The main ceremony is set to start at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on ABC. While there’s no host, presenters include Riz Ahmed, Angela Bassett, Bong Joon Ho, Halle Berry, Don Cheadle, Bryan Cranston, Viola Davis, Laura Dern, Harrison Ford, Regina King, Marlee Matlin, Rita Moreno, Joaquin Phoenix, Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, Steven Yeun, Renée Zellweger and Zendaya.
Top contenders are 10-time nominee Mank and six-time nominees Nomadland, The Father, Judas and the Black Messiah, Minari, Sound of Metal and Trial of the Chicago 7.
Watch the red carpet live stream below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day