- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
To promote Inside Out, Pixar is calling in the big guns — namely, its own catalog.
In a new teaser trailer for the 2015 film — directed by Pete Docter and set inside the mind of an 11-year-old named Riley — the studio relives the highs and lows of A Bug’s Life, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc., Up, Wall-E, Cars, Brave, Ratatouille and the Toy Story trilogy, only to ask, “Ever wonder where all those emotions really live?”
The teaser then introduces the upcoming film’s central characters: Joy (Amy Poehler), Fear (Bill Hader), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling) and Sadness (Phyllis Smith), all of whom vie for control of Riley’s decisions when her family relocates from small-town Minnesota to San Francisco.
Inside Out hits theaters June 19. Watch the teaser trailer above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day