- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The final Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer has been unveiled.
The spot for the J.J. Abrams-directed film aired during halftime of ESPN’s Monday Night Football, following the release of the film’s poster over the weekend.
The film hits theaters Dec. 18. It stars Oscar Isaac, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Lupita Nyong’o and Adam Driver, along with returning castmembers Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill.
“I was raised to do one thing, but I’ve got nothing to fight for,” Finn (Boyega) says in the footage.
Presale tickets for the film were made available Monday, although heavy traffic caused retail sites, including Fandango and Movie Tickets, to crash.
The trailer is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tribeca Film Festival