- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jeremiah Zagar, the director behind the Indie Spirit Award-nominated We the Animals, and his production company Public Record have signed with WME.
We the Animals, Zagar’s narrative feature debut, premiered at this year’s Sundance Film Festival and leads the Spirit Award nominations with five nods. Zagar was also selected as a finalist for the Someone to Watch award.
The director’s other credits include the Oscar-nominated doc In a Dream, which centers on his father, artist Isaiah Zagar, and doc feature Captivated: The Trials of Pamela Smart that premiered in competition at Sundance and aired on HBO.
Zagar signed with WME in a competitive situation, which included bids from UTA and CAA. He continues to be repped by Untitled Entertainment and law firm Gray Krauss.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood
Tokyo Film Festival