- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It has been almost five months since an on-set accident killed camera assistant Sarah Jones, but the Hollywood community is continuing to honor her, promising “Never forget, never again.”
In a new PSA titled “We Are, Sarah Jones,” stars Sam Underwood, Heather Locklear and Nina Dobrev, along with director Jake Scott, second assistant director Gene M. Smith, producer Jennifer Brooks, and members of craft services, makeup artists and production crew hold up signs remembering the 27-year-old who was killed on the set of Midnight Rider on Feb. 20.
The two-minute video is a silent protest in support of increased set safety as those involved send their message by with signs professing “#Safety For Sarah” and “We Are Sarah” instead of speaking.
Filmed in New York, Atlanta and at LA’s Siren Studios, the video is the latest in an ongoing campaign in support of Jones, who was hit by a train in Georgia while filming a dream sequence during production on the Gregg Allman biopic, which was being directed by Randall Miller.
Watch the public service announcement below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day