- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens happens in Los Angeles on Monday, meaning that in mere hours people entirely unconnected with the production of the movie will have seen it — and so the force will at last be unleashed along with all of its highly guarded secrets. In the coming weeks, it will be hard to avoid the leaks that will inevitably ensue, whether accidentally or to ruin everyone else’s fun.
The official review embargo is set for 12:01 a.m. PST on Wednesday, Dec. 16, but such concerns are unlikely to prevent the revelation of least one important plot point in the immediate aftermath of the movie’s opening to the almost-public. After all, Harrison Ford has already potentially done it once.
With that in mind, it’s worth asking the question: Who is going to ruin Star Wars first? Additional guesses for when someone will spoil it can be left in the comments.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens for the rest of the U.S. Dec. 18. Until then, to everyone trying to stay unspoiled: stay on target.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day