- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is Brian Grazer up to his old tricks? During a stop at power lunch hangout The Palm in Beverly Hills, THR clocked two heart-framed photographs of the uber-producer atop the host stand.
The pics seem to be evidence of Grazer doing a cutesy variation on a prior hobby of dropping off headshots of himself all over town. THR first reported on his quirky custom of depositing photos at colleagues’ homes and in the lobby bathroom at Chateau Marmont in 2012, but sightings then tapered off.
The Palm and Grazer, who dined with outgoing Teen Vogue editor Elaine Welteroth the day his pictures were spotted, did not return requests for comment. It’s not uncommon to spot Grazer at The Palm, photos and in real life, as the uber producer frequents Bruce Bozzi’s industry hideout. He’s often also spotted next door at Bouchon, and more recently, he’s known to be a new fan of David Chang’s new Majordomo in downtown Los Angeles.
Food aside, Oscar winning Grazer is executive producing Genius starring Geoffrey Rush for Nat Geo.
This story first appeared in the Feb. 7 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day