- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Will Smith better get ready to be slimed.
The actor will host Nickelodeon’s 25th annual Kids’ Choice Awards, the network announced Wednesday.
Smith, a 10-time winner, will emcee the event – which is infamous for dumping slime on celebrity presenters and winners — on March 31 from the Galen Center in Los Angeles.
“The Kids’ Choice Awards are always the year’s liveliest, slimiest and most outrageous party for kids and teens,” said Smith in a statement. “I’m honored they wanted me to host this year so I can have a front row seat to take part in the fun.”
The Kids’ Choice Awards, which will air live on Nickelodeon, honors the year’s biggest movie, television and music acts. The winners are chosen by Nickelodeon viewers. Last year’s event was hosted by Jack Black.
Smith, who will appear in Men in Black III, made an appearance at Sony’s CES event with director Barry Sonnenfeld to offer attendees a sneak peek at the film. The third film in the franchise will hit theaters in May.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival