- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Wilmer Valderrama will voice Prince Charming in 3QU Media’s upcoming animated theatrical feature film Charming, from Shrek producer John H. Williams.
Awake and That ‘70s Show alum Valderrama will join Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, Ashley Tisdale and Chinese singing star G.E.M. in lending his voice and musical talents to the animated comedy. The film, directed by Ross Venokur from his original script, reinvents the stories of three familiar princesses — Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty — in the unfamiliar plot twist of all being engaged to Prince Charming.
Lavigne earlier boarded the project to voice Snow White, Tisdale will reinvent Cinderella and Chinese star G.E.M. becomes Sleeping Beauty. Lovato will voice the female lead, Lenore, and executive produce the film’s music score.
Charming is a 3QU Media Production of a Vanguard Animation film in connection with WVE. SC Films International is handling foreign sales.
Production is underway at Cinesite’s animation studio in Montreal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day