- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Women in Film’s Finishing Fund, which is marking its 30th anniversary, is currently accepting applications for grants, which will be announced in November.
Women In Film will give up to $25,000 cash, in-kind and consultation grants for films by, for or about women in documentary, narrative, animated and/or experimental films, shorts or feature length. Since its inception in 1985, the fund has awarded more than $2 million worth of grants to over 220 films from all over the world.
Applications are being accepted beginning June 8, and the application period runs through Aug. 7. Winners will be announced in November. Further information can be found at the WIF website, http://wif.org/filmfinishingfund.
Entrants do not have to be Women In Film members to apply for a grant, and WIF also encourages international applications.
The Film Finishing Fund is run by committee co-chairs Betsy Pollock and Nancy Rae Stone.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Music Publishing Group