- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gal Gadot, the actress who is playing Wonder Woman in the new Warner Bros./DC Entertainment movies, has signed on to join the robust cast of Millennium Films’ thriller Criminal.
The story centers on a dead CIA operative’s memories, secrets and skills, which were implanted into a dangerous prison inmate (Costner) in hopes that he will stop a diabolical plot.
Gadot will play Reynolds’ wife.
Producing are Chris Bender, J.C. Spink and Matt O’Toole.
Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, Boaz Davidson, Mark Gill, John Thompson, Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman, Christine Crow, Jake Weiner and Jason Bloom are executive producing.
Gadot has appeared in three of the Fast & Furious movies, but the actress is poised for a big breakthrough by playing Wonder Woman in Warners’ upcoming slate of movies based on the DC Entertainment universe.
The actress, who is repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment and Israel-based ADD Agency, recently wrapped the crime thriller Triple Nine, which also stars Aaron Paul and Kate Winslet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day