- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The scribe is in negotiations to write the screenplay for Wonder Woman, one of the most important installments of Warners’ cinematic universe based on the DC Entertainment characters and one of the most iconic characters in comic book history.
Warners had no comment.
Michelle MacLaren, the director behind some of the top episodes of Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, is developing the project as its director, while Gal Gadot is attached as the heroine, the Amazonian warrior princess known as Diana Prince. The movie has a 2017 release date.
Fuchs will work with MacLaren on the drafts.
Fuchs, repped by WME and Brookside Artists Management, is already ensconced with the studio with Pan, the reimagining of the Peter Pan story that it hopes will launch a franchise when it is released July 17, 2017. The scribe, who also counts Ice Age: Continental Drift among his credits, is also working on the Pan sequel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day