- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wonder Woman is lassoing up more action in her new trailer.
The new footage shows Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) looking at an old photo featured in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, confirming the narrative will include a modern day component with Wonder Woman looking back at World War I.
She encounters Steve Trevor (Chris Pine), who is on a mission to prevent World War I when he crash lands on an island and meets the Amazons. He tells them the coming war puts them “in more danger than you think,” and Diana quickly decides to do something about it.
Thursday also saw three new posters debut for the film.
Wonder Woman has been having quite a year, with the character celebrating her 75th anniversary, being named an honorary U.N. ambassador and making her big screen debut in Batman v Superman, where she was among the best received parts of the film. And the first trailer for the film was all the rage at San Diego Comic-Con over the summer.
Warner Bros. and DC’s Wonder Woman is in theaters June 2, 2017.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day