- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wonder Woman opened this weekend, and the movie had fans buzzing and, yes, dressed up ready to see Gal Gadot kick butt as the DC Comics character.
Families from around the country posted pictures on social media of their little ladies dressed as Wonder Woman, many at a theater ready to see the film.
There were so many great pictures, Twitter even noticed and made a collection for fans to check out.
Gadot’s Wonder Woman, also starring Chris Pine, is headed for a North American opening of $95 million or more from 4,165 theaters, which would make for the biggest opening of all time for a female director. Patty Jenkins is that director.
Overseas, Wonder Woman is opening in almost every major market, including China. The film’s early foreign gross is $18.7 million.
Check out the adorable little Wonder Women below.
— Carl. (@Cam_1971b) June 2, 2017
— N Irving-Phillips (@NIrvingPhillips) June 1, 2017
— David Rangel (@TheDavidRangel) June 2, 2017
— Blue (@Cofe6370) June 2, 2017
— Anthony Perrotta (@aperrottatweets) June 2, 2017
— Jennifer Joseph (@jenniferxjoseph) June 3, 2017
— Jamie Druley (@BatRaider3960) June 1, 2017
— Viola Davis (@violadavis) June 1, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day