- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
COLOGNE, Germany — Woody Allen could be looking to continue his tour of great European capitals. The Oscar-winning director reportedly is eyeing Copenhagen as the location for his next, still-untitled feature.
GALLERY: The Making of Woody Allen’s ‘Midnight in Paris’
If true, it would be Allen’s first film set in Denmark and would follow Allen’s Oscar-nominated take on France in Midnight in Paris, the London of You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger and Match Point, the Spanish setting of Vicky Cristina Barcelona and Rome, where his upcoming feature Nero Fiddled, starring Ellen Page, Penelope Cruz and Jesse Eisenberg, is set.
According to Danish sources, Letty Aronson, producer of all of Allen’s European-set features, which started with 2005’s Match Point, is in talks with Per Holst — the producer of Oscar-winner Pelle The Conqueror (1987) — for a 2013 shoot in the Danish capital.
Aronson, however, told THR she was not in contact with Holst and that Allen had no plans to set his next film in Copenhagen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day