- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Woody Harrelson, Tom Waits and Olga Kurylenko have joined the cast of Seven Psychopaths, Martin McDonagh’s follow-up to his acclaimed thriller, In Bruges, which starred Colin Farrell.
Psychopaths once again sees McDonagh working with Farrell, who plays a struggling screenwriter who inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends (Sam Rockwell) and (Christopher Walken) kidnap a gangster’s (Harrelson) beloved Shih Tzu.
Harrelson is playing the gangster in the action comedy. Waits and Kurylenko will play shady underworld types.
Production began in Los Angeles on Nov. 7. EVP of acquisitions Scott Shooman is overseeing the project for CBS Films.
Blueprint Pictures is producing. Film4 are co-financing with the BFI Film Fund and CBS Films which has the U.S. rights to the film. Hanway Films is handling foreign sales.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day