- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just a few hours after a new poster for World War Z, Marc Forster’s zombie action-thriller, hit the web, a new trailer has surfaced, giving us more background on Brad Pitt’s character, who is tasked with finding a solution to the zombie infestation.
Pitt’s character is a family man with a wife (Mireille Enos) and two kids, who goes from cooking breakfast with his family to escaping from extremely fast-moving zombies on a helicopter and trying to find his way into Russia, where a supposed solution could exist.
“Life as we know it will come to an end in 90 days,” says one military official in the new clip.
The trailer also highlights plenty of high-flying action, including zombies running for the helicopter, more zombies overturning a bus, and an airplane blowing apart in mid-air.
The Paramount film is from a script by Matthew Michael Carnahan, who adapted the book by Max Brooks.
Daniella Kertesz, James Badge Dale, Matthew Fox and David Morse also star in World War Z, which hits theaters June 21.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day