- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The second trailer for Warner Bros.’ Wrath of the Titans debuted on Thursday featuring even more heart-pumping gods vs. Titans action.
Sam Worthington reprises his role as demi-god Perseus in the Clash of the Titans sequel, in which he embarks on a mission to the underworld to rescue his father, Zeus (Liam Neeson). Ralph Fiennes and Danny Huston star as Zeus’ brothers Hades and Poseidon, respectively, while Rosamund Pike provides one of the few female counterparts in her role as the beautiful — and tough — Andromeda.
After Clash garnered negative reviews and left some audience members disappointed, Worthington went on record to state that Wrath would be an improvement over its predecessor.
“I think the first one, we kind of let down some people,” the actor said. “What we’re setting out to do on this one — the writers and the director and myself — is improve.”
Wrath of the Titans is helmed by Jonathan Liebesman and is scheduled to hit theaters on March 30.
See the new trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day