- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The World Wide Web is about to welcome a new visitor thanks to Disney in the first trailer for its new animated film, Ralph Breaks the Internet.
In the just released trailer of the sequel to the 2012 animated feature, Wreck-It Ralph, John C. Reilly returns as the voice of Ralph who, along with Vanellope (Sarah Silverman), leaves the arcade world behind and begins an adventure exploring the world of the Internet.
“There’s one minor thing: What is the internet?” Reilly’s Ralph is overheard asking, soon becoming engulfed with the modern technology that has now taken over, such as eBay, apps, clickbait and digital games.
Teasing that “a new connection will change the world,” Ralph and Vanellope must learn how to succeed in a new digital world, while enduring some obstacles along the way.
Taraji P. Henson, Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch also lend their voices to the Rich Moore and Phil Johnston directed film.
Ralph Breaks the Internet is set to hit theaters Nov. 21.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day