- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
How does Lucas Till think his movie X-Men: First Class is different than summer blockbusters Captain America, Green Lantern and Thor?
“I feel like the question I wished you would have asked me is, ‘How awesome does this summer look?’ Because you’ve got completely different things,” Till told MTV News. REVIEW: X-Men: First Class
“With Captain America, you’ve got a 1940s pulp-movie feel, and I feel like that’s going to be its own separate thing; fun and entertaining. And then you’ve got Thor, which is, like, a cool He-Man episode, which I was thoroughly surprised with,” he went on. “Then you’ve got Green Lantern, which I thought was going to be stupid, but kind of looks like a cool cartoon.” PHOTOS: X-Men: First Class style
As for X-Men, “There’s so many metaphors to real life and there’s actual character development. I feel like you care about the characters, then there’s an ensemble cast, which they’re trying to do with Justice League and Avengers. PHOTOS: THR’s summer blockbuster guide
The first reviews for the prequel are looking promising. See what the critics say.
The Hollywood Reporter released the first photos of a lingerie-clad January Jones, who plays Emma Frost in the movie.
Tags: Movie Trailers, Movies Blog
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day