- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hugh Jackman is preparing to sink his claws into another Wolverine movie. But the guys at Honest Trailers haven’t forgotten his first solo outing with the character: 2009’s poorly received X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
Honest Trailers has released its take on the film, and there is plenty of material to work with. Among the team’s gripes: fake-looking CGI claws, fan-favorite Gambit getting just five minutes of screen time, and Wolverine’s epic military record being glossed over in favor of scenes with him cutting down trees and going on dates. (And don’t get these guys started on Deadpool.)
Fox’s X-Men Origins: Wolverine went on to earn more than $373 million at the global box office despite its poor reviews. Jackman returns as the mutant in The Wolverine on July 26, and also will play a part in next summer’s X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day