- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Soulkeepers, a paranormal YA series, has been optioned for the big screen by producer Aaron Magnani.
The six-books series by G.P. Ching is based in a world where Heaven and Hell wage war for human souls on Earth. A teenage boy named Jacob, who’s a bit of a hothead and a vandal, discovers he has the ability to protect souls from Fallen Angels. He begins to learn how to harness this skill from his beautiful and mysterious neighbor, Dr. Abigail Silva, and soon unlocks new discoveries in faith, love and redemption.
Ching’s series launched in June 2011 with the first book. The sixth book, The Last Soulkeeper, hit stores in March 2014. Ching also wrote The Grounded Trilogy.
Aaron Magnani Productions, with an eye to develop a film franchise, has begun its search for the perfect male lead, plus a writer to adapt the series for the screen and a director.
Magnani‘s other projects in development others include the Michael Polish–helmed 18 Wheel Butterfly, and a film based on C.J. Cherryh’s sci-fi fantasy book quartet The Morgaine Stories.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day