- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With Star Wars fever growing (311 days to go till Force Awakens hits theaters, in case you’re wondering), the wax masters at London’s Madame Tussauds are giving the people what they want — a wax likeness of Yoda.
Taking a team of 10 artists four months to create, the 2′ 2″ pocket-sized Jedi master is the first of 16 iconic characters from the Star Wars universe to be unveiled as part of an soon-to-open immersive experience — 11 walk-in sets including Yoda on Dagobah, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader on the Death Star, Princess Leia held captive in Jabba the Hut’s throne room, Han Solo in the Cantina bar and Chewbacca in the Millennium Falcon.
The multi-million dollar Star Wars experience has been created in collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm and is set to open in May. No word yet on whether the Star Wars experience will roll out to other parts of the world yet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day