- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zac Efron appeared on Ellen to promote his new flick, Dirty Grandpa, and played a round of Heads Up — but a “bad behavior” version, in honor of the movie.
In between giving Ellen DeGeneres a lap dance and making out with his hand, the High School Music alum also showed off his best attempt at twerking. To do so, he wore his finest twerking attire — a pair of skinny leather pants from Citizens of Humanity. The pants currently retail for $238, should you want to do it up like Efron. (No judgment or anything.)
The actor rounded out his all-black attire with a Sandro low henley sweater ($142.50 on bloomingdales.com) and a pair of high-top Converse chucks.
Efron later said he wished he hadn’t hesitated with the booty-popping dance move, sharing, “Whenever anyone tells you to twerk, just do it.”
Better luck next time, dude.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day