- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Move over, Jared Leto; Zach Galifianakis is on to you — or your hairstyle, at least. The Between Two Ferns and The Hangover star showed up to Sunday’s SAG Awards sporting a brand-new ‘do: the man bun.
We’re used to seeing the funnyman with lots of scruff and a wild mane, so when the cameras panned over to him during the opening of the show and he deadpanned “I am an actor?” it was almost like seeing a new person. Slimmed down and sporting a trimmed five o’clock shadow, Galifianakis had his long locks slicked back into a low knot.
We don’t know if the bun was the work of a professional groomer or Galifianakis’ own skills. Regardless, it’s even more proof the man bun — or man knot — is a red-carpet fixture that’s not going anywhere just yet.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival