- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hangover 2 star Zach Galifianakis had a chance encounter with pregnant Mad Men actress January Jones recently — and the actor revealed what went down between the two.
In an interview with ShortList Magazine, the publication noted that Jones had called Galifianakis “the most naturally funny man she’s ever met.” But Galifianakis didn’t quite remember it that same way.
“That’s really funny,” he said. “Because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other.”
Galifianakis added: “I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, ‘Come sit down.’ So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ‘I think it’s time for you to leave now.’ So I say, ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f—ing be nice,’ and I got up and left.”
“And she thinks that’s funny?,” he asked.
When the interviewer asked if ascript called for him to do a sex scene with Jones if he’d do it, Galifianakis responded with this: “I wouldn’t want to. I’d hate it. I’ve only had to do a few of those things where you have to kiss and stuff. It’s so embarrassing.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Venice Film Festival