- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zachary Quinto is the latest to join the roster of A-list guests staying at Hotel Artemis.
The thriller, toplined by Jodie Foster, will also star Jeff Goldblum, Sterling K. Brown, Jenny Slate and Charlie Day, along with Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Dave Bautista and The Mummy‘s Sofia Boutella.
Hotel Artemis is set in the near-future and takes place in an underground Los Angeles hospital, where the city’s sinister criminals are treated. The story follows the nurse (Foster) who runs the hospital as she discovers that one of her patients is actually there to assassinate another.
Drew Pearce — the scripter behind Iron Man 3 and Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation — will make his directorial debut with the film, which he also wrote.
La La Land‘s Marc Platt will produce alongside Adam Siegel for Marc Platt Productions. Simon and Stephen Cornwell will produce for The Ink Factory, which is also financing the project.
Quinto was last seen in Oliver Stone’s Snowden and is known for playing Spock in the Star Trek franchise, a role he recently reprised in 2016’s Beyond. Up next for the American Horror Story grad is Who We Are Now, where he will star opposite Emma Roberts.
Quinto is repped by CAA, Untitled and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day