- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From Dolce & Gabbana to Gucci, major fashion houses are dropping new campaigns for their spring 2016 collections. One luxury label, however, is being a bit more inconspicuous with their campaign release. Balenciaga has yet to make any formal announcements about their new ad, but a member from The Fashion Spot noticed that it’s already been featured in a glossy and made sure to take a snap of it.
German model Anna Ewers, a longtime muse for Alexander Wang, is seen sitting by a pool against a garden green backdrop. But wait! There’s someone else on the upper left-hand corner. It’s none other than singer-actress Zoe Kravitz, daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet.
Kravitz’s appearance doesn’t come as a surprise, considering she walked Wang’s last Balenciaga show. The designer also enlisted a bevy of boldfacers including Bella Heathcote and Riley Keough to work the runway.
(Photo: The Fashion Spot)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Zurich Film Festival
Santa Barbara International Film Festival