- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s no doubt Zoe Kravitz is having a moment — whether onstage with her band Lolawolf, on the big screen (from Max Max to the soon-to-release Dope) or the red carpet. And now her next big moment involves starring in Alexis Bittar‘s fall 2015 ad.
True to Bittar’s past campaigns, which have featured strong, self-driven women including Iris Apfel, Tavi Gevinson, Joan Collins and Lauren Hutton, the designer’s latest ad showcases Kravitz’s unique style and badass attitude. The actress-singer, who sports her iconic braids before chopping them off for a summer bob, models Bittar’s couture pieces from his S&M and gothic-inspired fall line.
“I have always admired Zoe’s strong and unique sense of self,” said Bittar in a statement. “I felt a connection and a kindred spirit in this girl, and knew that I had to work with her. Her inner strength and individuality are so apparent and makes the jewelry come alive.”
Kravitz took to her Instagram to share the campaign, adding, “Such an honor to be reppin for such a beautiful man — inside and out !”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day