- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Cho, Zoe Kravitz and Lola Kirke are set to star in the Los Angeles-based thriller Gemini.
Land Ho! director Aaron Katz will helm the project, which he also wrote. Ricki Lake, Nelson Franklin and Michelle Forbes also have been cast in the film, whose story details are being kept under wraps.
Mynette Louie, Sara Murphy and Adele Romanski are set to produce, with Rough House Pictures executive producing.
Principal photography is already underway on the project, which is shooting on-location in Los Angeles.
Cho, Kravitz and Kirke are adding Gemini to their already packed schedules.
Cho will next reprise his role of Sulu in Justin Lin’s Star Trek Beyond, which is due out next month. Kravitz, who was recently on the big screen in the third installment of the Divergent franchise, Allegiant, is set to star opposite Kate McKinnon and Scarlett Johansson in the comedy Rock That Body. And Kirke, whose Amazon show Mozart in the Jungle was renewed for a third season by HBO, has been cast in the Tom Cruise-starring CIA thriller Mena.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day