- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zoe Kravitz and Karl Glusman tied the knot for a second time on Saturday in Paris.
The couple — who began dating in 2016 — previously wed in a secret civil ceremony earlier this year. The actress first revealed that she was engaged to the actor during a November 2018 cover story interview with Rolling Stone.
Kravitz and Glusman celebrated their new life together in front of a star-studded group of guests, including Kravitz’s Big Little Lies co-stars Reese Witherspoon, Laura Dern and Shailene Woodley; couple Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson; Denzel Washington; Annabelle Wallis; Chris Pine; and Jason Momoa, among others. Of course, the bride’s famous parents, Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz, were also in attendance.
Lenny Kravitz later took to Instagram to post a photo of himself embracing his daughter at the romantic event, with several notable names offering their congrats in the comments section. “Congratulations baby!!!” wrote Jennifer Lopez, while Penelope Cruz added, “I could cry.”
Zoe Kravitz’s wedding was the second Hollywood union to take place in France over the weekend. After making things official in Las Vegas in May, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner also exchanged vows on Saturday at Le Chateau de Tourreau in Provence.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day